Quiet night for Mike Dyer who, for whatever reason, was called upon only 13 times in the biggest game of the year. Auburn’s rushing leader netted 48 yards in a frustrating Iron Bowl. Still, he moved a bit closer to Stacy Danley.
Related: A Day in the life of Stacy Danley.
* The Curious Case of the Number 19
* Pine Hill Haints release song from new album to honor Toomer’s
* Harvey Updyke in high school
* Could Bieber Fever save the Toomer’s Oaks?
* Toomer’s Corner after Punt, Bama, Punt
* Did Auburn student’s roll Toomer’s Corner after Bear Bryant died?
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)