Homecoming was just another day at the office for Auburn’s sensational sophomore. A healthy dose of carrying the rock put Mike Dyer in esteemed company.
The man now in 11th place all time in school history was a pretty special back, too. James Joseph saw Dyer run by him on this play because he was on the opposite sideline. Joseph coaches running backs at Samford.
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub