It’s likely just some his/her, “House Divided” compromise…
… but we want to think that the AU tag we spotted last night on Opelika Road was special ordered by an Auburn fan unashamed to put their license plate where their January 9 heart is (who was likely on their way to the Montgomery T.J. Maxx).
Related: 1993 Iron Bowl license plate defines ‘Ozark-chic’ in Winter’s Bone.
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Gene Chizik in high school
* Gene Chizik makes his own gigawatts
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply