Spotted at T.J. Maxx in Montgomery.
Either it was made in Thailand, or LSU is up to their old logo stealing tricks. Either way, as @WarEagleTales reminded us, it’ll be perfect to wear if the Rematch of the Century happens (God forbid).
Photo via @Eliz_Mahaney.
Related: LSU women love an Auburn Man.
* The truth behind the 1988 Auburn vs. LSU “Earthquake” game
* Five Auburn coeds featured in Playboy’s “Girls of the SEC” issue
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn cheerleader and “Survivor” contestant Krista Klumpp tells all
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Either “Colosseum Athletics” is responsible for this monstrosity or it’s Col. Opossum Athletics up to their ol’ tricks again.
I want one!!!!
I want three!!!!!
W. A. Wise says
Oh Lord no! There is only one SEC team who’s fans I hate more than Bama, and that’s LSU. I may not be able to say Bama’s god awful motto, but they’re who I’ll be supporting come championship time.
I don’t for the life of me understand how anyone can hate ANY team more than bama. As an Auburn fan/alum/employee I find it hard to wrap my head around. I will NEVER pull for Bama. Pretty sure the only thing better than an Auburn National Title is Bama losing one. So…I’ll take a few of those myself!
Has anyone checked the Opelika TJ Maxx? I want one!
Michael Val Hietter says
It’s easy, Jenn, just live in Jacksonville, Florida for the early years of your life as an Auburn fan and you will hate the Gators more than ANYBODY ELSE ON THE PLANET!!!