Ye olde Hotel at Auburn University’s ginger bread village was unveiled last night. The frames of the village’s buildings—Samford Hall, Hargis Hall, Jordan-Hare Stadium, etc.—were constructed by students and faculty from Auburn University’s Master of Integrated Design and Construction Programusing using high-definition LiDAR technology.
It’s always awesome, but this year they’ve added an extra dimension of realism.
Yep, that’s a firetruck outside the gingerbread version of Hargis Hall, which was damaged by fire in early October.
We’re still looking for the gumdrop eagle splattering into a fondant Jordan-Hare luxury box.
Photo via Auburn film / restaurant review blog Movies ‘N Munchies.
* British Bombshell sports Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Willie Nelson’s Auburn shirt
* Fireworks Fever at Jordan-Hare for 2011
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”