The best part about ESPN’s “Roll Tide / War Eagle” wasn’t Bo describing the Iron Bowl rivalry as “a big-ass iceberg”, or the tortured piano player who, like Riley said, really tied the thing together, or even The War Eagle Reader’s name up in lights.
It was the Blessed Individual’s Ongoing Investigation Face.
Obviously, Takeo’s “WFE!” is up there, too.
via Kegs “n Eggs.
* Vintage “War [Effing] Eagle” shirt great for JELL-O wrestling
* Dean Foy celebrates Bama’s loss to Vanderbilt, crowd surfs at Toomer’s Corner
* Mississippi state trooper crashes Tiger Walk
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub
* Volleyball player commits to Auburn by painting AU logo on exotic tortoise
* Harvey Updyke Halloween costume
* Guy crashes Tiger Walk, gets arrested
* Auburn English professor on “Jeopardy!”
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot