We always thought it was Chewacla, but apparently there’s another reason for the Auburn-Opelika area’s pine fresh scent: $59.79 worth of cleaning supplies per house, per month.
That’s enough to place second on something called Alice.com’s “Cleanest Cities” list. (Click to enlarge.)
Knoxville is $7.16 cleaner than we are, but Tuscaloosa actually uses negative dollars on cleaning, which doesn’t really make sense, but hey—it’s science.
h/t Kenny Smith, Opelika-Auburn News, graphic via.
* HBO sends a Marine to Auburn
* Dean Foy celebrates Bama’s loss to Vanderbilt, crowd surfs at Toomer’s Corner
* Daniel Tosh says “War Eagle” on Tosh.0
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Auburn grad stars in new reality show
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
Auburn Elvis says
I was all excited until I saw Knoxville is number 1. Sorry, but I call, “BS.”
Interesting… does TP count as a cleaning supplies??
I believe it says Auburn-Opelika. Don’t hate.