In The Pacific, HBO’s 2010 miniseries about the Marines’ experience during the Pacific theater of World War II, we learn that the only thing the Marines prepped Auburn’s freedom fightin’ badass for upon entering Alabama Polytechnic Institute wasn’t accounting, or journalism, or even engineering, but “how to kill Japs.”
And like Joseph Mazzello tells Austrailian beauty Adelaide Clemens, he got pretty damn good at it. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
And he still managed to receive a Bachelor of Science degree in the summer of 1949.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera sports Auburn shirt in new issue of FHM
* Daniel Tosh says “War Eagle” on Tosh.0
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Auburn grad stars in new reality show
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…