There have been tons of Twitpic tours and frequent (and shaky) Flipcam followups. And of course those vaunted Van Emst vistas.
But I don’t think we truly appreciated what the Powers That Facilitate were going for with Auburn’s new 16.5 million dollar indoor football practice facility / robot eagle nest until we saw this, sent our way by Advent, the Nashville-based brand design firm that handled the graphics found inside:
Whew, that big white igloo packs a powerful motivational punch. We especially dig the list of Iron Bowl victories there at 2:10 (did you catch it?), which is part of Auburn’s 28-27 / 365: Ever Again initiative.
“No Recruit Ignorant of the Importance of The Rivalry With Alabama Until His First Iron Bowl Left Behind.”
* The Gene Chizik Elevator of Champions!
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!