It’s raining. It’s pouring. The Old Man is balling. Here’s an aerial Todd Van Emst shot of Auburn’s nearly completed indoor practice facility.
Somewhere in West Texas, Tommy Tuberville sheds a dusty tear.
UPDATE: Jeff Steele, Auburn’s Associate AD for Facilities and Operations, tells us that curious looking thing at midcarpet is simply an incomplete interlocking “AU.”
“It’ll be identical to what we have at midfield in Jordan-Hare Stadium,” Steele said.
H/T Patrick Greener.
* Auburn Brew Club wins bet, quaffs Oregon homebrew
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
What’s the 50-yard logo? Not some new Under Armour ploy to get us into the 21st century? Get off my lawn!
@DKinAU I had wondered the same. For a second I thought they were bringing back the A with the eagle. Thanks for the photographic clarification SIW.
I’m more concerned with the lopsided numbers going down that left side. What’s up with that?