Call it coincidence, call it the Dufner Effect. Either way, when the marketeers at Frogg Toggs wanted to show a stud soaking up some stud sweat with their space age miracle cooling cloth, the Chilly Pad, where did they turn?
Exactly—an Auburn man… an Auburn man playing golf.
Photo via @GeorgeRBrown.
Related: Toomer’s Toilet Paper scarves.
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* Jimmy Buffett in an Auburn shirt and wristband
* Family recalls luxury box eagle encounter
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
Leave a Reply