An extended version of the much ballyhooed Under Armour commercial featuring Cam Newton and some other people was released yesterday.
The only footsteps Cam Newton is hearing are Benjamin Franklin’s. If you know what I mean. And I think that you do. Click, Clack, Ca-Ching.
* Auburn students stand in for Joaquin Phoenix, stars of Space Camp (1985)
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Videographer behind AU hype videos wasn’t initially sold on “All I Do is Win”
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
* Whitley Kelley’s brains ‘n’ beauty campaign for Miss Auburn
* Krista Klumpps says time as head cheerleader helped her survive ‘Survivor’
Somehow this seems a bit avante garde for the intended audience. But the message is clear: zebras better watch out this fall.
Now I’m going to watch film of that referee giving Stephen Garcia a forearm in 2008 versus LSU.
RT Atlanta says
Sorry, but what a cheesy commercial. Good for Cam & all, but back off the cheese-wiz UA.
Ray Lewis is not “some other people,” sir! Ha ha!