Cam Newton apparently plays skins to Tom Brady’s shirts in the Under Armour commercial they tag-teamed back in June, at least from what we can tell in a featurette on Friday Night Lights Peter Berg, the commercial’s director, and his relationship with the sports apparel company.
Berg, you may remember, drunkenly sang The Blessed Individual’s praise (“Watch a mofo from Auburn playing football right now… Cal… what’s his name?”) to paparazzi all the way back in October.
Still no news as to Justin Timberlake’s role in all this.
H/T Ken Bradley.
* Graffiti on Toomer’s “Please Do Not Roll…” sign
* Toomer’s Corner rollings deemed ‘doomed’… in 1978?
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* 1950 Auburn Tigers stacked at coed