We knew it was a killer sunset yesterday. Just not this killer, just not this “… God Must Be a Tiger, Too.”
‘Neath the sun-Frenched sky‘, is more like it. Am I right, Justin?
Todd Van Emst photo via EDSBS / SBNation.
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* Classic punxploitation flick features broadcast of Auburn game
* Auburn students stand in for Joaquin Phoenix, stars of Space Camp (1985)
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Videographer behind AU hype videos wasn’t initially sold on “All I Do is Win”
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
It doesn’t get more orange than that! Beautiful.
Denise B says
What a wonderful photo! I’d love to have this as my wallpaper…
Hey Denise, yeah, it would be great. We don’t have a file size big enough but you might try the Athletics Department.