They ranked us 32nd and used lines like “post-Newton hangover,” and we didn’t even make the “Ultimate College Road Trip” list.
So why was Auburn’s Kodi Burns on the cover of today’s Washington Times? Because that crazy Magic Eye-lookin’ shot of him walking on that BCS graffiti like the Lord on water just looks awesome, awesome, awesome.
* New Jordan-Hare “Coaches” sign corrected
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!