Yesterday it was Kodi Burns and the Washington Times. Today a hunchbacked Auburn player is driving a steam roller on the cover of USA Today.
Those are just the kind of perks that come with having the “Longest Current Football Bowl Subdivision Winning Streak.”
* The Gene Chizik Elevator of Champions!
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!