When former Plainsman editor Napo Monasterio heard the news that Auburn grad Tim Cook was the new CEO of Apple, he decided to have a little fun.
On a Mac, no doubt.
Jordan-Hare Stadium, Home of the Fighting iPods! Seats 87,451 fanboys!
(Robo-Eagle makes so much more sense now.)
Related: The Glom photos of Apple CEO Tim Cook
* Krista Klumpp wears an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Pat Dye says Prince William would have played split end
* Pat Dye builds a fence
* Auburn BCS Bus rescues youth group
* Lutzenkirchen knew something was wrong with the Iron Bowl playlist
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
Leave a Reply