Aubie has a posse, and last night it orchestrated a covert street art (literally) campaign, refreshing the fading tiger paws on Donahue Drive and at the intersection of College and Magnolia as is their habit.
Banksy, eat your heart out.
* Auburn’s Heisman-posing gymnast says getting Bama fans to boo was the whole idea
* Pat Dye on Faulker, Bo Jackson’s sex life, David and Goliath and other topics
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* Man in Auburn shirt spotted helping Japan dig out
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial