We’ve another addition to the great tradition of edible Auburn icons and landmarks…
But while iced references to Toomer’s Corner are nothing new, we believe this to be the first grooms/birthday/whatever-occasion cake to include not just the oaks, but the actual Toomer’s of Toomer’s Corner, i.e. the drugstore itself.
Bravo, whomever, bravo.
* Lutzenkirchen vs. The Pounder
* Ad for a Wet T-shirt Contest at Nichol’s Alley
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”