The Blessed Individual has been immortalized by nude-friendly fashion photographer Paola Kudacki and hung in the lobby of GQ headquarters in the Conde De Nast Building in Times Square.
Good for him. Or her. Whatever.
Assuming this means GQ is Going Ham Cam Newton on an upcoming issue. Or that they’re just really into Cam Newton (peep that quote: “Auburn won a national championship a few years back and wasn’t credited, so they’re owed.”)
* The 2011 Auburn schedule poster is nice to look at
* Krista Klumpp wears an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Pat Dye says Prince William would have played split end
* Pat Dye builds a fence
* Auburn BCS Bus rescues youth group
* Lutzenkirchen knew something was wrong with the Iron Bowl playlist
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
I know that’s not their style, but I hate that he’s not smiling. He’s just so precious when he smiles.
How much did he charge for that?