The best thing about sports columnist Chris Linville’s tongue-in-cheek prophecy about Bo Jackson’s future printed in the October 24, 1985 issue of The Plainsman is that some of it actually came true.
* Krista Klumpp wears an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Pat Dye says Prince William would have played split end
* Pat Dye builds a fence
* Auburn BCS Bus rescues youth group
* Lutzenkirchen knew something was wrong with the Iron Bowl playlist
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn