The best thing about sports columnist Chris Linville’s tongue-in-cheek prophecy about Bo Jackson’s future printed in the October 24, 1985 issue of The Plainsman is that some of it actually came true.
I’d like to think that this was cross-posted (probably, somewhere) to KripkesSportsAlmanac.com.
* Krista Klumpp wears an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Pat Dye says Prince William would have played split end
* Pat Dye builds a fence
* Auburn BCS Bus rescues youth group
* Lutzenkirchen knew something was wrong with the Iron Bowl playlist
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
[…] The 2011 Auburn schedule poster is nice to look at * Krista Klumpp wears an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua * Pat Dye says Prince William would have played […]