Krista Klumpp may have only made it to Day 13 of the fantastic “Survivor: Redemption Island,” and her raucous, head Auburn cheerleader worthy “War Eagles!” and “Bodda Getta Bahs!” might not have made it on air, but as these photos she’s proudly provided us show, the Columbia, S.C. pharmaceutical rep was by God reppin’ Auburn behind the scenes, and to Nicaragua at large.
Here she is sightseeing with fellow Zapatera pariahs Stephanie Valencia and villainous Survivor legend—and LSU alum—Russell Hantz, who you may recall was so smitten with Krista’s spirit he purportedly proclaimed Auburn to be “the best school of all time!”
So, so hope CBS asks her, or at least another former Auburn cheerleader, to Survive again.
* First Auburn National Championship Shirt Ever
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* Man in Auburn shirt spotted helping Japan dig out
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.