Shane Williams, an Auburn fan who runs a water sports rental business in Orange Beach, and his Auburn fan-friend Ryan Price-Williams (no relation, apparently), helped save a 20-year-old Louisiana man’s life Tuesday afternoon after he was bitten by a bull shark.
So now Louisianans can love us for our first aid skills, not just our sexual prowess.
* Rev. Barrett Trotter
* First Auburn National Championship Shirt Ever
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Willie Nelson’s Auburn shirt
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.