In Dublin, the weekly BCS rankings are apparently announced by dollar bill displays on the wall of the famous O’Donoghues Bar. TWER reader Tony Baker recently snapped a shot of the final 2011 “Pub Poll” and sent it our way.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
Check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* Cam Newton portrait hung in GQ lobby
* Michigan second graders are spying on Auburn
* The 2011 Auburn schedule poster is nice to look at
* Krista Klumpp wears an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Pat Dye says Prince William would have played split end
* Pat Dye builds a fence
* Auburn BCS Bus rescues youth group
* Lutzenkirchen knew something was wrong with the Iron Bowl playlist
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn