But how can you really tell that Auburn’s recent football success has rubbed Bama Nation rawer than AJ McCarron’s backside? When they’ll boo an Auburn gymnast for striking the Heisman pose as part of her floor routine, as they did Saturday at the Tuscaloosa NCAA Regional, in a sport we haven’t beaten them in since, you know… 1980.
Hide your trees.
* What happens at the Chi Omega Fall Woodser stays on The War Eagle Reader
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* Against Me! bassist pulls for the Tigers
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey