Sure, their athletics department sanctioned the public mockery of an Auburn player, and yeah, one of their fans poisoned our oaks.
But how can you really tell that Auburn’s recent football success has rubbed Bama Nation rawer than AJ McCarron’s backside? When they’ll boo an Auburn gymnast for striking the Heisman pose as part of her floor routine, as they did Saturday at the Tuscaloosa NCAA Regional, in a sport we haven’t beaten them in since, you know… 1980.
Hide your trees.
* What happens at the Chi Omega Fall Woodser stays on The War Eagle Reader
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* Against Me! bassist pulls for the Tigers
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey
Good gracious. I’m so glad I don’t have to go to school with them anymore. They’re insufferable.
I absolutely loathe Alabama and the vast majority of it’s fans’ mindsets.
Bammers will be bammers. Mommas, don’t let your babies grow up to be bammers.
Wonder what if she had imitated a dying oak tree?
Surprised? I mean it is as if there is a rivalry or something.
Brian Johnson says
I hate them so much. To me, they are all Harvey Updyke. Boos at a gymnastics meet? The Stand in the School House door? Never having a full-time starter who was also an African-American. I see their hate and raise them 3 Heisman trophies and more Iron Bowl wins since their Bear died.
I can only hear about 15 people booing. Maybe my speakers are bad.
It’s all good – her amazing routine spoke louder than those boos – maybe we should all strike the Heisman pose in front of our UAT friends regularly.