A hearty TWER congratulations to Matt Lally, he of the Ba-racket Obama bracket, for winning TWER’s 2011 Underwater Bracket Weaving Challenge. Matt correctly picked 41 of 63 games, amassing 112 points. His prescient pick of Connecticut as champion pushed him to the top. We did real good, too. Take our word for it.
So congratulations, Matt Lally! You hereby receive one unmoderated comment! Choose wisely.
* Bama fans boo Auburn gymnast for striking Heisman pose
* Hit Stanley McClover in the face for discounts!
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* How Fraternities Work
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.