Terry Rodriguez: local artist, aspiring city councilwoman, Auburn’s first nude model… or so we’d heard.
When we ran into Terry at one of the recent Toomer’s cellobrations (hence the background music), we decided it was time to whip out the Flip and sleuth for the truth.
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
* Preacher from ESPN ‘Roll Tide’ commercial repents
* Sleigh Bells bring out the pompoms
* Yinging and Yanging in the Loveliest Village
* Baby, we were born to War Eagle — Springsteen in Auburn, May 13, 1976
If you’d like to help TWER keep the lights on and the obsession with Auburn lore unhealthy, click here.