Likely inspired by the scene of Rostropovich at the fall of the Berlin Wall, 1991 Auburn graduate Charlie Wright, president of the board of the Auburn Community Orchestra, set up his cello by the Toomer’s Oaks late Friday morning for an impromptu performance of “War Eagle,” the Auburn Alma Mater, the “1812 Overture,” “Memories,” you name it.
* Did Auburn student’s roll Toomer’s Corner after Bear Bryant died?
* TWER interviews Stephen Enloe, the Emotional Agronomist
* Bama police keep vigil over Bear Bryant statue
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* Classic punxploitation flick features broadcast of Auburn game
* Auburn students stand in for Joaquin Phoenix, stars of Space Camp (1985)