The cottage industry that has sprung up around Auburn snowmen production (and internet documentation) shows no signs of slowing. But maybe it should… because what’s the point of trying to top this Birmingham-area masterpiece by Steve Cavender?
Of course, yesterday, we would have said the same thing about this, so yeah… keep at it.
Photo submitted by Zach Hester.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* Former Auburn cheerleader competing in new season of ‘Survivor’
* Three-hour delay turns flight to Phoenix into Auburn pep rally
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* An interview with Auburn YouTube sensation Chris Lowe
* Former Auburn football kills elephant with just a bow and arrow
* TWER interviews Paul Finebaum about Bo Jackson’s Heisman campaign
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Auburn alumna in Philippines will watch BCSCG in style