We reported two weeks ago that Academy Sports locations across Alabama would reopen to sell pre-printed commemorative championship t-shirts, hats, and other items immediately following the BCS Championship Game in the event of an Auburn win.
The boxes have arrived.
Obviously, had there not been a chaperon present, we would have torn into them like a kid on Christmas, slapped on a shirt, and dared destiny (and security) to do one single thing about it.
But we can wait three more days.
* Bo Jackson vs. Clark Kent
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Two campy degrees of separation ‘twixt Auburn and Swamp Thing