That was #AuburnFast.
Waffle House Ice Bucket Challenged Gus Malzahn and Zach Galifianakis only just this morning. Or maybe this is in response to something from yesterday (cause apparently Tim Cook called him out, too). Or maybe this is just how Gus Malzahn takes a shower after practice, to stay sharp. Point is, on Wednesday evening, Gus Malzahn got a Gatorade cooler of ice water poured on his head, which is where he keeps his offense. But not before asking the Blessed Individual (“my old quarterback”) to likewise taste the cool clear water of ALS research funding.
(Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Related: Jeff Foxworthy’s wife say ‘War Eagle’ before doing Ice Bucket Challenge in an Auburn shirt.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* What was the probability of an Auburn win before each snap of the 2013 Iron Bowl? Now we know.
* Bama wins its first national championship four years after Auburn won its first national championship
* Auburn coaches lose it after beating Florida State in 1990
* Three fun plays you never see in highlights from the 1994 Auburn-Florida game
* Philip Lutzenkirchen’s parenting advice
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* War Eagle found not guilty
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply