This isn’t the Gus’ local, post-victory hangout challenging him to dunk himself in ice water. This is, like, Waffle Nation. The video was shot at the Waffle House in Norcross, Ga. And that’s is Walt Ehmer, Waffle House President and CEO doing the challenging. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Julio Jones? Zach Galifianakis? Mere afterthoughts when it comes to listing Waffle House’s most famous customers.
This is at least Malzahn’s second nomination for the Ice Bucket Challenge. When asked Tuesday if he would participate, he replied “probably so.”
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* What was the probability of an Auburn win before each snap of the 2013 Iron Bowl? Now we know.
* Bama wins its first national championship four years after Auburn won its first national championship
* Auburn coaches lose it after beating Florida State in 1990
* Three fun plays you never see in highlights from the 1994 Auburn-Florida game
* Philip Lutzenkirchen’s parenting advice
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* War Eagle found not guilty