It’s only been one year and one week since the Toomey’s Square incident, but The Weather Channel has returned in Auburn.
This time they got the name right, but the location wrong. (Can’t see the videos? Try here and here. Pardon the sound, either way.)
Weather Channel reporter Paul Goodloe will be one of the VIP riders in the third annual Bo Bikes Bama fundraiser, which this year takes place in Auburn, bright and early A-Day morning.
Are you riding? You can apparently stop by Verge Pipe Media on S. Gay Street (next to Amsterdam Cafe and Mama Mochas) afterward to replenish your fluids!
h/t Scott Walker; video: Jeff Poor.
Related: The Weather Channel reports live from ‘Toomey’s Square’ in downtown Auburn.
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* That time they burned the Glom
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
* Sense of humor, unique voice turn Meghan McCarthy into social media megastar; Auburn senior has more than a million followers on Vine
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply