Aaron Murray got a good beat… and you can dance to it!
This is high art. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Related: Listen to the Georgia radio announcers call The Miracle in Jordan-Hare.
* Auburn’s Miracle in Jordan-Hare highlighted on Today Show (maybe thanks to an Auburn grad in the control room)
* Miracle in Jordan-Hare shown in Williams-Brice Stadium during South Carolina-Florida game
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* The Auburn Eyefuls of 1952
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Talk about things in the Forums. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply