It was a healthy test of manhood, 1911 style, and thanks to airplanes and Tre Mason and Nick Marshall and Gus Malzahn and Ellis and Gabe and Rhett and Prosch and Marcus and OMGIcan’teventhinkeveryone and “big-boy pads” other blessings Auburn was manlier. Feels pretty great.
“You haven’t been this excited since the World Heisman Championship, Dad!”
Karma’s a *****, Aggies. #typhoid
Related: Auburn fans welcome players, Malzahn home after upsetting Texas A&M.
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Toomer’s Oak gavel
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply