After two years, the much-maligned blue, tiger-striped, shower curtain-esque banners hung on the side of Jordan-Hare Stadium in September 2011 are coming down.
Photo: Todd Van Emst.
* ‘My national championship for Auburn in 1913 is a very valid national championship’
* John Heisman: Auburn ‘the first to show what could be done’ with the hurry-up offense
* Auburn theatrical legend John Heisman put on, starred in play to save Auburn football
* The first Coke was sold in Auburn? An Auburn pharmacy professor was certain of it
* Auburn cup spotted on ‘Hoarders: Buried Alive’
* Auburn wore green jerseys TWICE in the 1930s
* An Auburn coed and her machine gun
* Leonardo DiCaprio and his Auburn hat are back—this time on the streets of New York