And it don’t stop.
Here’s Jordan-Hare’s latest bling:
We have no explanation. Right now there is only one covering one of the stairwells that lead to the box seats, but there looks to be another coming. We’re working on it.
Can’t wait for the Pat Dye Field crop circles (‘I ain’t smart enough to tell ya’ how I done it…’).
* Family in Luxury Box describes Eagle Encounter
* Erotic Auburn Beer Stein
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn Engineering Students flew a Mechanical Eagle around the practice facility Wednesday morning
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Vintage Ernest P. Worrell Auburn / Mello Yello commercial
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video