Tennessee. Georgia. Alabama. How right with the Lord will Gus Malzahn have to be in order to even have a shot at rounding Amen Corner unscathed? Van and John investigate in this, their final season-previewing podcast.
(And they do a hurry-up no-huddle review of the hurry-up no-huddle brouhaha at BamaCon, complete with Butthead samples.)
Their new and already best-selling Auburn football book, Decades of Dominance, is here.
Email the show at email@example.com
And listen to past episodes here.
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Toomer’s Oak gavel