This time The Wishbone podcast previews Auburn’s games with Texas A&M, Florida Atlantic, and Arkansas And hey, speaking of—is Brett Bielema trying to look like MTV’s Butt-Head? The Wishbone investigates.
Van and John also discuss which former Auburn player they’d most like to see in Gus Malzahn offense, and rank modern-era Auburn receivers from top to bottom—Tyrone Goodson apparently had beef with Van leaving him off an all-time greats list once before… will have beef again?
Their new and already best-selling Auburn football book, Decades of Dominance, is here.
Email the show at [email protected]
And listen to past episodes here.
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Toomer’s Oak gavel