When it was getting close to time, the Ralph Brown Draughon library threw up a couple of Tell Us Your Toomer’s Memories bulletin boards. People tacked up things about the national championship rolling or the Heisman rolling or the Iron Bowl or just about walking under the trees every day.
This is our favorite.
Seriously, WTF?! That’s really sad, bro. It’s literally right over there…
More on the the Toomer’s Oaks:
* That tree in the old picture of Toomer’s Corner is not one of the Toomer’s Oaks
* Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History
* Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Auburn unveils new plans for Toomer’s Corner
* Incredible video of the final rolling of the Toomer’s Oaks shot from a drone
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Auburn Creed written on toilet paper hanging from Toomer’s Oaks after final rolling