You’ve seen it—over a million something people have. But you haven’t seen it this big.
Yep, possibly the most popular Auburn photo of our generation is now available as a Fathead wall decal poster thing, which technically means that, if you were there for the final rolling of the Toomer’s Oaks, YOU are available as a Fathead decal… for only $99.
Related: Incredible video of the final rolling of the Toomer’s Oaks shot from a drone
More on the the Toomer’s Oaks:
* That tree in the old picture of Toomer’s Corner is not one of the Toomer’s Oaks
* Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History
* Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Auburn unveils new plans for Toomer’s Corner
* Incredible video of the final rolling of the Toomer’s Oaks shot from a drone
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Auburn Creed written on toilet paper hanging from Toomer’s Oaks after final rolling
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply