Comedian Jeff Foxworthy’s daughter Juliane is smarter than a 5th grader, so smart she got into Auburn, where all the smart people are and where all the smart kids want to go. Word on the tweet is that she’s currently at Camp War Eagle and brought dad with her for orientation.
He’s wearing an Auburn shirt, of course. Dude loves Auburn shirts.
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Toomer’s Oak gavel
Spare a dollar?