The USFL chapter in Jim Fyffe’s memoir-ish “Touchdown Auburn!” starts off with a mea culpa of sorts: “I saved Paul Finebaum’s life.”
[UPDATE] “Told I was 10 seconds from death.”
Related: Jim Fyffe’s tombstone.
* Watch Pat Dye lick sugar off a football
* Best Auburn majorette name ever?
* Cam Newton on a Segway
* The Thing That Ate Auburn
* The truth behind the Auburn-LSU ‘Earthquake Game’
* Pat Dye maybe would have killed Jerry Sandusky
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
I guess this goes to show that even Fyffe wasn’t perfect…