It’s weird at first, obviously. But if you’re down there long enough on a lazy, frozen yogurt Sunday afternoon in the summer on a holiday weekend when the town is dead, you kinda don’t want it to stop.
Anyone know if they sang “When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder?” That would have been perfect.
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt