One of the country’s most conservative commentators is coming to the country’s eighth most conservative campus this month.
The Auburn Conservatives for Tomorrow, “Auburn’s premiere conservative student group,” is hosting “An Evening with Ann Coulter” at the Hotel at Auburn University on March 22 at the Hotel at Auburn University. The costs for non-students is $20. Students get in for free.
“Those who attend will learn the value of free enterprise, individual freedom, and a strong national defense to America’s success as a nation,” the group said in a news release.
Coulter “will be speaking on the Constitution (2nd amendment), Current Events, and a topic of her choosing.”
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
* Secondhand Shug
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn