Here’s the trophy Auburn football players earned exactly 120 years ago today.
Here’s the one they earned a year and two days before that.
Photo: Auburn Vault.
Related: Auburn players, coaches reading the Auburn Creed at George Petrie’s grave 100 years after Auburn’s first football game.
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* That time a cow won Miss Auburn
* Kate Upton and Katherine Webb, BFF
* Two campy degrees of separation ‘twixt Auburn and Swamp Thing
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Auburn Elvis says
And somehow, I bet Bama claims that year as a National Championship.