Bronies are… adult male… fans of the show. (What are female fans of the show called? Fonies?)
According to the Internet, bronies celebrate values espoused on MLP:FIM—teamwork, tolerance, etc. So maybe it is actually a bad thing that no one has taken a tab from this flyer hanging in Parker Hall. Anypony with nothing else to do on a Friday night <ahem> ought to check it out. Neigh-sayers need not apply.
Here’s a Plainsman story on the club.
Related: Auburn Quidditch.
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub
* Volleyball player commits to Auburn by painting AU logo on exotic tortoise
* Harvey Updyke Halloween costume
* Guy crashes Tiger Walk, gets arrested
* Auburn fan Occupies Herbstreit
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.