The muggles left their broomsticks at home, but they did it—real live Quidditch in Auburn. For a great cause.
Held October 30, the event was a fundraiser for the by Auburn chapter of Engineers Without Border outreach efforts in Quesimpuco, Bolivia.
Participants could enter the tournament as a team, or as individuals. No blatching, cobbing or quaffle-pocking was allowed.
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub
* Volleyball player commits to Auburn by painting AU logo on exotic tortoise
* Harvey Updyke Halloween costume
* Guy crashes Tiger Walk, gets arrested
* Auburn fan Occupies Herbstreit
* Auburn English professor on “Jeopardy!”
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.