Aubie’s former girlfriend Katherine Webb was last night’s headline. But just below the fold was Brent Musburger’s spontaneous, red-blooded reaction upon seeing her for the first time.
ESPN is now apologizing for the hubba-hubba heard around the world via a recent tweet by spokesman Mike Soltys:
Have been asked on focus on @_KatherineWebbin BCS: We always try to capture interesting storylines and the relationship between an Auburn grad who is Miss Alabama and the current Alabama quarterback certainly met that test. However, we apologize that the commentary in this instance went too far and Brent understands that.
For her part, Webb thinks Brent was simply being “complimentary, not creepy.”
Related: Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* The Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
* Playboy in Auburn, 1994
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
War Damn 4's says
When will someone please realize she WAS NOT Miss Alabama…she was Miss Alabama USA which is absolutely a less prestigious pageant and not nearly as big of an accomplishment?
Brent was slightly “pervy” and Herbie was trying to steer clear.
Carla Pettis says
Brent Musburger IS creepy. Period.